The following services are available in our programme:
1. Individual job-seeking counselling
We provide job-seeking consultation for students in higher education who come from third countries and searching for jobs.
Our job-counsellors help in:
- Finding the realistic aims and objectives in job- seeking
- Creating professional CV and cover letter, updating your LinkedIn profile
- Finding those channels and methods that can help to reach the targeted job
- Preparing for the job interview
2. Competence map
With the help of an online test available in English/Hungarian, job-counsellors can tailor-made our services to your skills and level of your competences. On this basis, realistic aims for job-seeking and develpment can be focused on.
3. Job club
The job club service is available weekly based on a preliminary meeting with a job consultant. In the club it is possible to search among the job adverts in the folders that are searched tailor-suit for them, and among the useful information for the job-seeking. Job-seekers also can share their experiences with each other.
4. Skill-development group
In the skill development group you can practice those competencies which are important for finding and keeping the job with the help of simulation games and situational exercises.
5. Enterprise improvement counselling
For those who don't want to be employed, but they would like to start a new enterprise, we provide counselling to think the idea viability over, to create a business plan and to calculate whether it is worth to start the business.
6. Mentoring program
During mentorship we provide personalised support for the students: with the mentor together they could find the solution for all the up-coming problems and challenges connecting to their life in Hungary, such as:
- practicing Hungarian as a foreign language,
- questions regarding the Hungarian culture and society,
- finding out good places in Budapest and get to know the city,
- discussing practical things, university issues,
- personalized support in their everyday life, providing information about the necessary processes:
- supporting in managing official processes – occasionally,
- providing information about public institutions, education, health care, associations and communities for migrants
Not only the personalised support but our intercultural programs (with the mentors and the mentees) help the mentees’ integration in the Hungarian culture and participation in the society.
After registration further information are available about:
- working conditions in Hungary,
- how to write a CV or a cover letter,
- how to prepare for a job interview,
- how to get social security card, health insurance,
- how to get tax card,
- link collections of where to find jobs,
- how to make your certificate recognized,
- where is the only offical translator office of certificates,
- what are the most important jobfairs,
- and examples for companies that employ expats,
- job adverts collected personally for your needs and interests,
- information about what is important in making working contract,
- Information about which professions are the most wanted in Hungary,
- Online competence test that shows for you in which directions you need to search for jobs and improve yourself,
- Language practise clubs and courses for foreigners,
- A networking platform where you may share your experience and useful information with other similar participants
How to apply?
- For those who are interested in job seeking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For those who are interested in community programs:
click on here to answer the questions,
and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Come and join! Apply now!